25 Jun BLN Blogger Recognized for National Service
Bankruptcy Law Network blogger Kurt O’Keefe has been named member of the month by the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. Each month NACBA selects a member whose “contributions over the years have been so outstanding that they deserve special recognition.”
O’Keefe is a solo practitioner in Detroit. He is the Michigan state chair for NACBA, serving as a liason between attorneys, bankruptcy judges, other officials and NACBA, which is the only national organization serving the needs of consumer bankruptcy attorneys and fighting for the rights of consumer debtors in bankruptcy.
O’Keefe has vast experience in defending home foreclosures and blogs for the Mortgage Law Network in addition to the Bankruptcy Law Network. See his post yesterday on the government response to the mortgage crisis.
Read about O’Keefe in his colorful profile on the NACBA website. Congratulations Kurt on recognition well deserved!
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013