06 Feb Bankruptcy Rules Committee to Meet
The bankruptcy rules advisory committee will meet March 27 and 28, 2008, in St. Michaels, MD. The committee reviews the federal rules of bankruptcy procedure and makes proposals for changes to the Judicial Conference of the United States.
The process is open to the public. Suggestions for rules changes may be sent to the Secretary, Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure, Administrative Office of the United States Courts, Washington, D.C. 20544.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013