01 Dec Bankruptcy Law Network Chosen by the ABA as a Top 100 Legal Blog
Each year the American Bar Association publishes a list of the top 100 legal blogs. This year, the ABA has recognized this site as a one of the top 100 legal blogs – and the only legal blog dealing with bankruptcy, credit and debt issues.
So please pardon us as we take a moment – just a small one, we promise – to reflect on the hard work we’ve put into trying to make this site the most comprehensive resource for consumer bankruptcy information online. None of it would be possible without our loyal readers who turn to us for reliable information rather than the misinformation that’s often peddled online.
We’re all proud of the fact that the ABA saw fit to recognize our blog above all others out there, and look forward to continuing to make Bankruptcy Law Network even more useful in the months and years ahead.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013