05 May Bank Forecloses On New Homes, Demolishes Them
Victorville, CA saw the unthinkable when a mortgage bank not only foreclosed on new homes, but proceeded to demolish them rather than continue to let losses mount.
Think about the families that could have enjoyed their lives here, the money wasted, and the excess of the real estate bubble as you watch this.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013