10 Oct 341 Creditor’s Meetings For The New Orleans Area Bankruptcy Court Are Moving!
Beginning October 24, 2007 the location for 341 Creditor’s Meetings for the New Orleans Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana will change.
For years, creditor’s meetings in the New Orleans area have occurred at what is referred to as the Texaco Building, at 400 Poydras Street.
The new location is:
The F. Edward Hebert Building
600 South Maestri Place
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Locals have come to know the F. Edward Hebert Building as the IRS building.
Latest posts by Kevin Gipson, New Orleans Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Donald Trump Business Bankruptcies. A Summary. - January 20, 2017
- The Reverse Mortgage. What You Need To Know! - April 24, 2016
- Payday Loans: Myths and Facts! - February 21, 2016
- Medical Credit Cards: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly - October 14, 2013
- Will Obamacare Reduce Bankruptcy Filings? - October 1, 2013