02 Oct Who is the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee in Kansas City, Kansas?
W.H. “Bill” Griffin is the Standing Trustee for all chapter 13 bankruptcy cases filed in Kansas City, Kansas.
Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan payments to this trustee may be made by check or money order, no cash, and mailed to the trustee’s office at 4350 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Ste. 13, Fairway, Kansas 66205. Payments may be dropped off at the trustee’s office building from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays.
The trustee’s website is www.13trusteekc.com. His telephone is 913-677-1311. His facsimile is 913-432-7857.
The chapter 13 trustee for Kansas City, Missouri, is Richard Fink.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013