10 Oct Who Are The Chapter 7 Panel Trustees For The New Orleans Bankruptcy Court?
There are currently eight Chapter 7 Bankruptcy trustees for the New Orleans Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Trustees are private individuals and are not on the staff of the U.S. Trustee’s Office.
The following is a list of the panel trustees and their contact information:
- David V. Adler
P.O. Box 55129
Metaire, LA 70055
- Wilbur J. Babin, Jr.
3027 Ridgelake Drive
Metairie, LA 70002
- Aaron E.L. Caillouet
104 Acadia Lane
Thibodaux, LA 70301
- Michael Chiasson
P.O. Box 1666
Mandeville, LA 70470-1666
Phone: (985) 674-9848
- Ronald J. Hof
9905 Jefferson Highway
River Ridge, LA 70123
- Barbara N. Rivera-Fulton
P.O. Box 19980
New Orleans, LA 70179
Powered by ScribeFire.
Latest posts by Kevin Gipson, New Orleans Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Donald Trump Business Bankruptcies. A Summary. - January 20, 2017
- The Reverse Mortgage. What You Need To Know! - April 24, 2016
- Payday Loans: Myths and Facts! - February 21, 2016
- Medical Credit Cards: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly - October 14, 2013
- Will Obamacare Reduce Bankruptcy Filings? - October 1, 2013