16 Oct Who Are the Chapter 13 Trustees in the Northern District of Georgia?
There are three (3) Chapter 13 trustees in the Northern District of Georgia. Each trustee is assigned to three bankruptcy judges and/or divisions in the Northern District, as follows:
Mary Ida Townson – assigned to Chief Judge Joyce Bihary, Judge Paul Bonapfel and Judge Mary Grace Diehl
Adam Goodman – assigned to Judge Margaret Murphy, Judge Homer Drake (Newnan Division) and Judge Robert Brizendine (Gainesville cases only)
Nancy Whaley – assigned to Judge Ray Mullins, Judge James Massey and Judge Robert Brizendine (Atlanta cases only)
Jonathan Ginsberg, Esq.
Latest posts by Jonathan Ginsberg, Esq. (see all)
- Why Nothing Good Comes from Pro Se Bankruptcy Filings - June 6, 2018
- How Cognitive Biases Can Drive You Into Bankruptcy - April 9, 2018
- Are We Seeing a Return to Debtors’ Prisons? - March 6, 2018
- Why Surrendering Your Car or House in a Chapter 13 May Create Unexpected Problems - February 6, 2018
- How Bankruptcy Exemptions Work - November 6, 2017