09 Oct Who are the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustees for the Bankruptcy Court in Houston, Texas?
In Houston, your Chapter 13 case will be assigned to one of two Chapter 13 Trustees based on the judge assigned to your case. They are:
William Heitkamp, Esq.
David Peake, Esq.
For contact information, go to www.13network.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1: An Unlikely New Weapon Against Debtors - January 9, 2017
- Court Says Chapter 7 Debtor May Not Have Two Cases Pending at Same Time - December 12, 2016
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- Unsettled Question: Another Court Rules That Bankruptcy Client Worksheets Are Privileged - February 6, 2016
- Chapter 13 Debtor’s Lawsuit Tossed Out for Failure to List It in Bankruptcy Documents - January 31, 2016