10 Oct Who are the Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustees in the Northern District of New York – Utica Division in Binghamton?
There are currently 2 Chapter 7 Trustees for Meetings of Creditors held in
Binghamton, NY. Trustees are randomly assigned.
James C. Collins, PO Box 713, Whitney Point, NY. His phone number is 607-692-3344. He generally conducts his meetings of creditors beginning at 9:00 am every other Monday.
L. David Zube, 59 Court Street, 5th Floor, Binghamton, NY 13901. His phone number is 607-722-8823. He generally conducts his meetings of creditors beginning at 2:00 pm every other Monday.
Latest posts by Peter Orville, Binghamton Bankruptcy Lawyer (see all)
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Court â€“ What Goes On? - January 26, 2014
- Should I File a Chapter 12 Farm Bankruptcy? - September 26, 2013
- Trouble Getting a Mortgage Modification? Get Your Bankruptcy Court to Help! - April 26, 2013
- Filing Bankruptcy? Beware of the Unexpected. - March 27, 2013
- In Bankruptcy it Matters if Your House is Not Your Residence When You File - January 30, 2013