05 Jun Where is the bankruptcy court in Wichita, Kansas?
The bankruptcy court in Wichita, Kansas, is located in the U.S. Courthouse at 401 N. Market, Wichita, KS 67202. The office of the clerk of the court is in Room 167.
Nonattorneys are not allowed to bring cell phones, computers or electronic devices into the courthouse. Persons entering the courthouse must show a government issued photo ID and go through security screening including a metal detector.
More information can be found on the court’s website: www.ksb.uscourts.gov
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013