06 Nov What The Mortgage Industry Does Not Want You To Know About Securitization
Kevin Byers is a CPA and operates his own forensic accounting consulting practice. He spent many years investigating mortgage lending and digging into the hidden world of securitized transactions. Kevin sheds light on the process in a new outline that provides easy to understand definitions and provides resources for further study into the financial practice of subprime lending that sent the world markets into a frenzy in 2007. His article, Researching Subprime Residential Loan Securitizations, is a must read starting point for everyone from the talking head news commentator to anyone who ever lived in a house.
Andy Miofsky, Esq.
Latest posts by Andy Miofsky, Esq. (see all)
- Social Security Income: Invisible Money Bankruptcy Cannot Touch. - December 19, 2016
- What can and cannot be included on a credit report? - December 21, 2015
- Use Exemptions to Protect Your Property in Bankruptcy - January 20, 2014
- A profile of the typical person who files bankruptcy - January 13, 2014
- Amended Bankruptcy Rule 1007 changes Form 23 debtor education filing requirement. - January 7, 2014