26 Jun What Documents Do I Need To Have To File For Bankruptcy?
Posted at 08:00h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Filing for bankruptcy can be confusing, especially when you don’t have all of your documents prepared. Learn more about what documents you need to have on hand when you meet with your bankruptcy lawyer by listening to this audio segment.[audio:http://www.bankruptcylawnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/what-documents-do-i-need-to-have-to-file-for-bankruptcy.mp3]
The following two tabs change content below.
Jay S. Fleischman is a bankruptcy lawyer with offices in Los Angeles and New York. He can often be found on Google+ and Twitter, where he shares information about consumer protection issues and personal finance.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013