31 Mar What Can You Do To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft?
Identity theft is a growing, and serious, crime. Though strangers may steal your Social Security number, identification or other personal information to get credit and defraud you, it’s just as likely that the perpetrator is a friend or relative (though with friends like those, who needs enemies?).
What Can You Do To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft?
Check out this video, which explains some steps to take to keep your identity safe.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013