24 Jan Welcome To The Bankruptcy Law Network
This is the very first post for the Bankruptcy Law Network, a cooperative effort on the part of consumer bankruptcy lawyers from around the country. On this site you will soon find a wealth of knowledge and information about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, protecting your rights in bankruptcy, consumer finance issues, and more.
We are not a law firm, and are not a referral network. In fact, none of our attorneys are affiliated with one another at all. We share a common desire to provide you, the consumer, with information that will help you make the best decisions for your situation.
Your comments are always welcome, and we are all looking forward to having you join in on our conversation.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013