22 Nov Video: Why I Need a Lawyer to File Bankruptcy
Hiring the right bankruptcy lawyer, priceless
Don’t represent yourself in bankruptcy
Being your own bankrupcy attorney is like being your own dentist, it will hurt.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jill Michaux has helped Kansas consumers with debt problems for three decades. She and her partner, Mark Neis, are Topeka's only bankruptcy specialists, board certified in consumer bankruptcy law by the American Board of Certification. She help start the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013