19 Oct U.S. Trustee Bankruptcy Information Sheet in Spanish
Here is the Spanish version of the U.S. Trustee Bankruptcy Information Sheet. You should read this sheet before you 341 hearing (meeting of creditors). The trustee will ask you if you have read the sheet and understood it.
Your bankruptcy attorney will answer any questions you have before or after the hearing. The trustee cannot give you legal advice.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013