22 Oct U.S. Trustee Bankruptcy Information Sheet in Hmong
You can prepare for your bankruptcy meeting of creditors (341 hearing) by reading the U.S. Trustee Bankruptcy Information Sheet ahead of time and ask your bankruptcy attorney any questions you have about it. Here is the sheet in Hmong, which is a language originating in Laos.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013