03 May Unsecured Loans With Interest Rates of 96%?
Just because a company publishes a nice looking web site and offers to issue a loan, there is no assurance that the deal offered will be any good.
Take, for example, this outrageous offer for unsecured debt offered by a loan company on the Internet. You can get up to $3,000, but you will pay back this debt with an interest rate of 96%. It is my understanding that this company sends out mail solicitations for this offer.
If you find yourself considering a loan like this for even a split second, it is time to take a serious look at your household budget and money management practices. Even lousy credit cards charge less than 30%.
Jonathan Ginsberg, Esq.
Latest posts by Jonathan Ginsberg, Esq. (see all)
- Why Nothing Good Comes from Pro Se Bankruptcy Filings - June 6, 2018
- How Cognitive Biases Can Drive You Into Bankruptcy - April 9, 2018
- Are We Seeing a Return to Debtors’ Prisons? - March 6, 2018
- Why Surrendering Your Car or House in a Chapter 13 May Create Unexpected Problems - February 6, 2018
- How Bankruptcy Exemptions Work - November 6, 2017