Tracy Hope Davis has been appointed U.S. Trustee for Region 2 (New York, Connecticut and Vermont). She has been acting U.S. Trustee since July 1, 2010.
She joined the U.S. Trustee Program in 1997 as a trial attorney and has served as the Assistant U.S. Trustee in New York City and the Acting Assistant U.S. Trustee in Brooklyn. Ms. Davis has experience in the oversight of complex corporate bankruptcy reorganizations, including the chapter 11 cases of Lehman Holdings Inc., Adelphia Communications et al., and Extended Stay et al. Before joining the USTP, she practiced law in New York City after serving as law clerk to the Honorable Cornelius Blackshear, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York (retired).
Latest posts by Jill Michaux, Esq. (see all)
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Plan Form Feedback Sought - January 2, 2013
Last modified: June 4, 2013