Top 10 Tax Records To Keep

03 Oct Top 10 Tax Records To Keep

Here is a list of the top 10 types of documents you should keep for tax purposes.

Proof of income can be established by a W-2 form or a 1099.

Bank account statements and credit card statements show a history of account transactions.

Invoices and payment receipts and canceled checks show how much is owed and who was paid.

Housing closing statements and insurance documents and prior tax returns round out the list.

This list is based on recommendations from the Internal Revenue Service that was published on

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The following two tabs change content below.

Andy Miofsky, Esq.

Andy Miofsky holds the highest AV PREEMINENT rating from Martindale Hubbell Law Directory and a perfect 10.0 from AVVO. Andy is an Illinois consumer rights lawyer with offices in Granite City Illinois. Andy represents people with bankruptcy and student loan debt problems throughout the Southern District of Illinois since 1979.
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.