13 Oct Three Basic Rules for Credit Cards
Larry Burkett’s three basic rules for credit cards are:
1. Use your credit cards only for budgeted items.
2. Pay your credit cards off every month.
3. The first month that you find you cannot pay off your credit card bills, destroy your credit cards.
If you believe you must have credit cards, Larry Burkett’s three rules are rules to live by.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013