26 Mar The Subprime Mortgage Crisis Explained
An absolutely marvelous minimalist cartoon explanation of what caused the subprime mortgage crisis has been circulating on the net for the past month or so. Although some of the language is a bit salty, it’s actually the best explanation I’ve seen for how we ended up in the mess we’re in.
The slideshow may be found by clicking on this link.
Latest posts by Brett Weiss, Esq. (see all)
- Chapter 7 Can Be a Disaster Without a Good Bankruptcy Attorney - July 16, 2016
- “How Is My Chapter 13 Plan Payment Determined?” - June 16, 2016
- Justice Scalia and Consumer Bankruptcy - February 18, 2016
- Filing Bankruptcy for Someone Who’s a Minor or Not Legally Competent - January 19, 2016
- Will I Lose My Security Clearance if I File Bankruptcy? - July 4, 2014