21 Mar Texas Foreclosures Down But Foreclosures of San Antonio’s High End Homes are Up
In Texas, February foreclosure filings dropped 14.1 percent from February 2008’s number according to RealtyTrac, a foreclosure listing firm. However, February 09’s numbers increased 7.9 percent from January 09 totals. And foreclosures for homes above $200,000 have increased in Bexar County (San Antonio). According to Foreclosure Listing Service Inc. out of Addison, foreclosure postings rose 65 percent for homes priced in the $200,000s, 71 percent for those priced between $300,000 and $499,999, and 40 percent for homes priced over $1 million.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013