All cases filed in Hampden, Hampshire, and Franklin Counties have trustee meetings at 1441 Main Street, Room 515, in Springfield. Chapter 13 cases from Berkshire County also have their trustee meetings there. Chapter 7 cases from Berkshire County are held in the first floor hearing room of the Pittsfield Courthouse.
The Chapter 13 trustee is always Denise Pappalardo. The Pittsfield Chapter 7 trustee is always Jack E. Houghton, Jr. (unless you retained him instead of me, in which case your trustee meeting is in Springfield).
Chapter 7 cases with Springfield trustee meetings are assigned in blocks, based upon filing sequence, among the four Chapter 7 trustees: Joseph B. Collins, Gary M. Weiner, David W. Ostrander , and Steven Weiss.
Latest posts by Jed Berliner, Western & Central Massachusetts Consumer Lawyer (see all)
- Attorney-Client Privilege, Work Product, in Bankruptcy - July 27, 2013
- Massachusetts Homesteads Cannot Be Attached - May 27, 2013
- Trustee Sells Home If Defective Mortgage - March 27, 2013
- Unlisted Debts Are Not Discharged in First Circuit - February 27, 2013
- Helpful Bankruptcy Videos - January 27, 2013
Last modified: February 9, 2013