03 Oct Specialized Nationwide Credit Reporting Agencies: TeleCheck
Most people are familiar with the “Big Three” credit reporting agencies. Did you know that there are also specialized nationwide credit reporting agencies? These specialized nationwide credit reporting agencies are subject to the same free disclosure requirement as the “Big Three.” This post will discuss one of those agencies–TeleCheck.
TeleCheck is a provider of paper and electronic check services. TeleCheck maintains that its purpose is to provide merchants expedite the processing and handling of checks and reduce fraud while providing an increased level of protection to the merchant accepting checks. TeleCheck also claims to provide a valuable service to the consumer by making paying with a check more secure and simple. To obtain a copy of your TeleCheck report, contact:
TeleCheck Services, inc.
Houston, TX 77056
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1: An Unlikely New Weapon Against Debtors - January 9, 2017
- Court Says Chapter 7 Debtor May Not Have Two Cases Pending at Same Time - December 12, 2016
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- Unsettled Question: Another Court Rules That Bankruptcy Client Worksheets Are Privileged - February 6, 2016
- Chapter 13 Debtor’s Lawsuit Tossed Out for Failure to List It in Bankruptcy Documents - January 31, 2016