31 Aug Six Theories to Stop Foreclosures
Following rescission, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing might allow payment of a small dividend for this tender obligation, instead of a 100% tender repayment. This argument has won at the MA bankruptcy court level but has not been successful in Maine, Puerto Rico, and elsewhere.
Latest posts by L. Jed Berliner, Western & Central Massachusetts Consumer Lawyer (see all)
- Attorney-Client Privilege, Work Product, in Bankruptcy - July 27, 2013
- Massachusetts Homesteads Cannot Be Attached - May 27, 2013
- Trustee Sells Home If Defective Mortgage - March 27, 2013
- Unlisted Debts Are Not Discharged in First Circuit - February 27, 2013
- Helpful Bankruptcy Videos - January 27, 2013