12 Sep Predict Your After Bankruptcy Credit Score
CIN Legal Data Services has partnered with CreditXpert Inc. to offer a before and after bankruptcy credit score analysis called myHorizon, which provides potential bankruptcy debtors with their current credit score and an estimated credit score for 12 months after bankruptcy.
By taking a debtor’s current credit profile and modifying it to reflect a bankruptcy and then aging the information one year post bankruptcy, and assuming positive credit reporting after the bankruptcy filing, myHorizonï¿½ Credit Score Analysis helps “clients understand that a bankruptcy filing is not as detrimental to their credit score as many in the credit-granting community contend,” according to CIN Legal Data Services.
This service is available through bankruptcy attorneys who work with CIN Legal Data Services.ï¿½ We can’t vouch for the accuracy for the credit score or the after bankruptcy prediction, (the site itself doesn’t make any guarantees), but the information is interesting.ï¿½ It is an attempt to quantify the effect of bankruptcy on credit scores, a subject long speculated about.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013