10 Mar Paying your credit card every 14 days can reduce the total amount you pay on your credit card!
A new tip (at least to me) for paying off credit card debt faster is to make a separate payment every 14 days to the credit card company. Making a payment every 14 days equals one extra month’s payment that you have made at the end of the year – thus reducing the amount of interest the credit card company charges your account. Make sure you mark your calendar to make the payment every 14 days and work the dates around your statement cycle so that you avoid paying late fees.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013