15 Oct Our Top Posts: Week of October 8-14, 2007
In case you missed them, here are our most popular posts from the week of October 8-14, 2007:
Top Ten Wastes Of Time After BAPCPA
Congress Contemplating Tax Relief for Homeowners in Foreclosure
Douglas W. Neway is the new Chapter 13 Trustee in Jacksonville. Are you kidding me?
New Median Income and Means Test Numbers Go Into Effect on October 15, 2007
What Does It Mean to Have Judgment Filed Against You?
If you missed these posts, take a look and see what all the rave is about!
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013