North Carolina attorney extraordinaire O. Max Gardner is teaching a two day intensive in Chicago on June 18 & 19th. The two day intensive will be invaluable toorforeclosure defense attorneys. Max and others will be teaching how to attack the secured status of the Trustee of residential mortgage backed securitized trusts and what servicers have done with the homeowner’s payments. The mortgage servicer’s standing to foreclose must be challenged!
The intensive will give one a thorough understanding of how securitization is supposed to work and then determine whether the proper procedures were followed for your client’s mortgage. You will learn how to identify false documents; deconstruct an MSP life of loan transactional history and create a comprehensible worksheet so that the Judge can understand; learn how to prove servicers wrong when they are sticking to their story; everything you want to know about MERS; and much more.
If you are interested in attending the event or one of Max Gardner’s bootcamps, check out www.maxbankruptcybootcamp.com
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013
Last modified: May 28, 2011