02 Oct New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7
The United States Attorney General has appointed Judy A. Robbins as the new United States Trustee for Region 7. The United States Trustee Program is a component of the U.S. Department of Justice that supervises the admistration of bankruptcy cases. Region 7 covers the Southern District of Texas and the Western District of Texasand has offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and Austin.
Judy comes the UnitedStates Attorney’s office in Houston where she was an Assistant United States Attorney in the Civil Division handling a variety of matters, including bankruptcy, civil fraud, commercial litigation, student loans, and employment discrimination. She assumed her duties as the new U.S.Trustee on September 27, 2010. Welcome Judy!
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1: An Unlikely New Weapon Against Debtors - January 9, 2017
- Court Says Chapter 7 Debtor May Not Have Two Cases Pending at Same Time - December 12, 2016
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- Unsettled Question: Another Court Rules That Bankruptcy Client Worksheets Are Privileged - February 6, 2016
- Chapter 13 Debtor’s Lawsuit Tossed Out for Failure to List It in Bankruptcy Documents - January 31, 2016