02 Oct New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7
The United States Attorney General has appointed Judy A. Robbins as the new United States Trustee for Region 7. The United States Trustee Program is a component of the U.S. Department of Justice that supervises the admistration of bankruptcy cases. Region 7 covers the Southern District of Texas and the Western District of Texasand has offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and Austin.
Judy comes the UnitedStates Attorney’s office in Houston where she was an Assistant United States Attorney in the Civil Division handling a variety of matters, including bankruptcy, civil fraud, commercial litigation, student loans, and employment discrimination. She assumed her duties as the new U.S.Trustee on September 27, 2010. Welcome Judy!
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- New Judge for Southern District of Texas – David R. Jones - August 19, 2011
- Limited Emergency Efforts to Save Homes Continue - June 30, 2011
- Why Run Your Company Into The Ground? - June 6, 2011
- New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7 - October 2, 2010
- Is Chapter 13 An Option For A Small Corporation Or A Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)? - September 29, 2010