02 Oct New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7
The United States Attorney General has appointed Judy A. Robbins as the new United States Trustee for Region 7. The United States Trustee Program is a component of the U.S. Department of Justice that supervises the admistration of bankruptcy cases. Region 7 covers the Southern District of Texas and the Western District of Texasand has offices in Houston, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and Austin.
Judy comes the UnitedStates Attorney’s office in Houston where she was an Assistant United States Attorney in the Civil Division handling a variety of matters, including bankruptcy, civil fraud, commercial litigation, student loans, and employment discrimination. She assumed her duties as the new U.S.Trustee on September 27, 2010. Welcome Judy!
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013