30 Nov New Massachusetts Bankruptcy Local Rules
The Massachusetts Bankruptcy Court recently amended its local rules. The new rules become effective tomorrow, December 1, 2009. The rules, including a red-lined version, can be viewed here.
Notable changes include new duties to confer in contested matters and practice changes regarding motions for relief from the automatic stay and objections to proofs of claim.
Nicholas Ortiz, Boston Bankruptcy Attorney
Latest posts by Nicholas Ortiz, Boston Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Bankruptcy and Arrest Warrants - August 23, 2013
- Massachusetts Mortgage 150-Day Right to Cure and Bankruptcy - July 23, 2013
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Gains Attention of U.S. Trustee - June 23, 2013
- What is a Prepackaged Chapter 11 Bankruptcy? - May 23, 2013
- Marital Adjustment Allowed to Set Commitment Period - April 25, 2013