25 May NACBA Announces Future Seminars for Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys announced its plans for future meetings this past weekend at the 16th annual convention in Hollywood, CA.
A NACBA members-only workshop will be held October 2-4, 2008, at the Hilton Head Marriot Resort & Spa at Hilton Head Island, SC.
NACBA seminars are the premier educational programs for consumer bankruptcy attorneys. NACBA is the only national organization advocating for the rights of consumer debtors in bankruptcy.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013