02 Jul Mortgage Litigation Conference
The National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA) will conduct a Mortgage Lending Litigation Conference on September 5th, 2008 in Cleveland OH. The program is restricted to NACA members, however, qualified candidates who are members of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys can submit an application for membership to the NACA board of directors.
Ohio courts have been in the forefront of litigation over mortgage issues, with state and federal courts dismissing foreclosure complaints for lack of proper loan documentation. This NACA program will focus on representing homeowners in foreclosure.
Andy Miofsky, Esq.
Latest posts by Andy Miofsky, Esq. (see all)
- Why does the IRS file liens? And what you can do about one. - September 21, 2018
- Social Security Income: Invisible Money Bankruptcy Cannot Touch. - December 19, 2016
- What can and cannot be included on a credit report? - December 21, 2015
- Use Exemptions to Protect Your Property in Bankruptcy - January 20, 2014
- A profile of the typical person who files bankruptcy - January 13, 2014