Mortgage fraud is rampant throughout the United States. As such people are frustrated because they want to find resources to assist the. With the advent of the Internet there all sorts of resources available to everyone.
If you live in Nebraska there are resources that are state specific for mortgage fraud. You can also read the Nebraska section of the Mortgage Fraud Blog of Rachel Dollar. Rachel is an attorney and Certified Mortgage Banker who handles fraud recovery litigation for lenders and secondary market investors nationwide. Her mortgage fraud blog is a wonderful resource for anyone who wants to learn more about mortgage fraud anywhere in the county.
Written by Kansas City Bankruptcy Lawyer, Rachel Lynn Foley.
Latest posts by Rachel Lynn Foley, Esq. (see all)
- Let it Go! What A Great Bankruptcy Theme Song! - May 18, 2014
- Debt Creates Isolation! - March 17, 2014
- What Have You Done For Me? - February 7, 2014
- Bankruptcy Without Starvation. - November 7, 2013
- Reflections Of A Christmas Budget Path Less Traveled. - October 7, 2013
Last modified: May 7, 2014