Mortgage fraud is rampant throughout the United States. As such people are frustrated because they want to find resources to assist the. With the advent of the Internet there all sorts of resources available to everyone.
If you live in Nebraska there are resources that are state specific for mortgage fraud. You can also read the Nebraska section of the Mortgage Fraud Blog of Rachel Dollar. Rachel is an attorney and Certified Mortgage Banker who handles fraud recovery litigation for lenders and secondary market investors nationwide. Her mortgage fraud blog is a wonderful resource for anyone who wants to learn more about mortgage fraud anywhere in the county.
Latest posts by Rachel Lynn Foley, Esq. (see all)
- Bankruptcy Without Starvation. - November 7, 2013
- Reflections Of A Christmas Budget Path Less Traveled. - October 7, 2013
- Bankruptcy Secret! - September 7, 2013
- Bankruptcy and Happiness. - September 5, 2013
- Bankruptcy And The Adult Child. - August 7, 2013
Last modified: April 21, 2013