19 Oct Mortgage Crisis Penetrates American Conciousness
The mortgage crisis triggered by the resetting of adjustable rate mortgages threatens to overwhelm Wall Street and the rest of the economy. Kurt O’Keefe takes a serious look at those issues.
But you know the mortgage crisis has reached all new proportions when it hits LOLcats.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1: An Unlikely New Weapon Against Debtors - January 9, 2017
- Court Says Chapter 7 Debtor May Not Have Two Cases Pending at Same Time - December 12, 2016
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- Unsettled Question: Another Court Rules That Bankruptcy Client Worksheets Are Privileged - February 6, 2016
- Chapter 13 Debtor’s Lawsuit Tossed Out for Failure to List It in Bankruptcy Documents - January 31, 2016