02 Mar Means Test Income, Expense Figures Change March 15
The median income figures by state and family size and the expense allowances used for the bankruptcy means test will adjust for cases filed on or after March 15, 2009. You can view the income and expense charts on the website for the Executive Office of the U.S. Trustee.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013