25 Jan Massachusetts Foreclosures
A Google search for” Massachusetts foreclosures” won’t easily get you to the information you need, such as what defenses do you have, how long is the foreclosure process, and how long can you stay after the foreclosure sale.
I know. I’ve just tried it. I got a long list of properties being sold through foreclosure, targeted to “investors” wanting to steal these properties for a song. (They remind me ofSnidely Whiplash, who stole the mortgage to Nell Fenwick’s home and then threatening to evict her if she doesn’t marry him. This is NOT America at its finest.)
Call me. Email me. I won’t bite, and I just might save your home.
Latest posts by L. Jed Berliner, Western & Central Massachusetts Consumer Lawyer (see all)
- Attorney-Client Privilege, Work Product, in Bankruptcy - July 27, 2013
- Massachusetts Homesteads Cannot Be Attached - May 27, 2013
- Trustee Sells Home If Defective Mortgage - March 27, 2013
- Unlisted Debts Are Not Discharged in First Circuit - February 27, 2013
- Helpful Bankruptcy Videos - January 27, 2013