01 Nov KCK 13 Trustee Changes Payment Address
Payments to the chapter 13 bankruptcy trustee for Kansas City, Kansas, now must be sent to a Memphis, TN, lock box.
William H. Griffin, Standing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee, has changed banks to SunTrust Bank. He is no longer accepting payments at his Fairway, Kansas, office or at meetings of creditors or court hearings. Payments to Griffin must be mailed to William Griffin Trustee, PO Box 613106, Memphis TN 38101.
The office and correspondence address for William H. Griffin, Trustee remains at 4350 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Suite 13, Fairway, KS 66205-2535. Telephone: 913-677-1311, Fax: 913-432-7857, Website:www.13trusteekc.com.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013