30 Nov Kansas City KS Chapter Bankruptcy 13 Trustee Moves
William H. Griffin, the standing chapter 13 bankruptcy trustee for the District of Kansas in Kansas City, has moved to a new office at 6330 Lamar, Ste. 110, Overland Park, KS 66202. Phone numbers and email addresses are unchanged.
Payments are not accepted at the trustee’s office. Payments to William H. Griffin, Trustee, should be mailed to PO Box 613106, Memphis, TN38101.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013