11 Mar I Want To Keep One Credit Card When I File Bankruptcy
You need to file bankruptcy because you can’t keep up with the payments on your debts. You’ve managed to keep one of your credit cards current, and you have decided that you want to keep that card. You ask, should I leave that credit card off my list of creditors?
The answer is that you must list all creditors to whom you owe money. The practical apsect of this is that most of your creditors will know you filed bankruptcy even if you failed to list them because your creditors have a number of sources who keep them informed about bankruptcy filings of their clients.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- New Judge for Southern District of Texas – David R. Jones - August 19, 2011
- Limited Emergency Efforts to Save Homes Continue - June 30, 2011
- Why Run Your Company Into The Ground? - June 6, 2011
- New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7 - October 2, 2010
- Is Chapter 13 An Option For A Small Corporation Or A Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)? - September 29, 2010