30 Jun How to Get Bankruptcy Docket Information Without a Computer
The public may call1-866-222-8029 with a touchtone telephone24 hours per day, 365 days per year to obtain the most requested information about filed bankruptcy cases. Once dialed in, you will be prompted to say the bankruptcy court district you are seeking or dial a code for the court.
For instructions on using the system, press 1.
To search by case number, press 2.
To search by a participant’s name, press 3.
To search by a debtorâ€™s social security or tax ID number, press 4.
|General Information Available|
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013