Is there a way that I can track my bankruptcy case online? Yes, you can sign up for a PACER account which will allow you to electronically access your case as well as any other case that has been filed. The cost to you is $.08 per page. You can sign up at PACER and provide a debit account number so you can be billed. Anyone is eligible.
PACER allows you to be actively involved in your case and your financial future. You can print and/or save the documents into a safe place on your computer. This is a nice backup if you lose any of the filed documents that will be issued throughout your case. In addition you can follow your case 24/7 without waiting.
Technology is a wonderful tool to help you regain financial control and stay actively involved in your case!
Latest posts by Rachel Lynn Foley, Esq. (see all)
- Let it Go! What A Great Bankruptcy Theme Song! - May 18, 2014
- Debt Creates Isolation! - March 17, 2014
- What Have You Done For Me? - February 7, 2014
- Bankruptcy Without Starvation. - November 7, 2013
- Reflections Of A Christmas Budget Path Less Traveled. - October 7, 2013
Last modified: December 13, 2007