23 Apr How Can I Stay Out of Bankruptcy?
The answer is simple. You keep fixed costs low, live on cash and save your money.
Fixed costs are costs you pay every month like rent or mortgage. The lower these costs, the less obligations you have, and the more money you have in the bank which lessens the chance a financial set-back will bankrupt you.
See “How Can I Stop Making Bad Financial Decisions With My Money?” for more information on this subject.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1: An Unlikely New Weapon Against Debtors - January 9, 2017
- Court Says Chapter 7 Debtor May Not Have Two Cases Pending at Same Time - December 12, 2016
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- Unsettled Question: Another Court Rules That Bankruptcy Client Worksheets Are Privileged - February 6, 2016
- Chapter 13 Debtor’s Lawsuit Tossed Out for Failure to List It in Bankruptcy Documents - January 31, 2016