09 Nov How Can I Figure My Mortgage Principal and Interest
My bankruptcy clients frequently ask me to explain how much of their mortgage payment goes to the loan balance and how much pays interest. This is usually in response to my questions to them in trying to determine the amount of equity they have in their home. For answers to many of your financial questions you should visit our good friends at www.Bankrate.com. Bankrate offers a Mortgage Calculator that lets you amortize the monthly payments on your entire mortgage and provides you a breakdown of principal, interest and declining balance owed. Try it out at http://www.bankrate.com/gookeyword/calculators/mortgages.asp.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013