19 Nov Free Health Clinic Events Are The New Rock Concert
Medical problems, even when you have insurance, are an increasingly large cause of bankruptcy cases. Some groups are trying to help folks with poor or non-existent coverage to get care. The events are being set-up — and attended — like rock concerts.
One organization setting up large events with volunteer medical staff and doctors on hand for all-comers is the National Association of Free Clinics.
And this Saturday, November 21st, they are sponsoring an event in Little Rock. And Kansas City will host one on December 9th and 10th.
If you need help, get in line early. If you have medical training, consider volunteering. If you have some spare cash, consider a donation. And if you don’t think there’s a health care crisis, feel free to check out these mega-events as they pop up around the country.
Just like we used to sponsor them for Third World countries.
This is one category of cases most bankruptcy lawyers would be happy to see prevented.
Latest posts by Wendell Sherk, Missouri Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Consumer Commission – Student Loan Discharge Recommendations - April 18, 2019
- Payday Loans Are Not “Cash Advances” Under Bankruptcy Law - January 31, 2017
- Bankruptcy Avoids Judgments That “Cloud” Your Rights - February 2, 2016
- Harvey Miller: Brilliant Bankruptcy Lawyer, 1933-2015 - April 29, 2015
- Why Replace Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustees Now? - May 21, 2014