26 Jul Foreclosure’s Human Cost…
In a recent article on the Maryland Bankruptcy Blog, I talk about the human cost of foreclosures–the emotional trauma that strikes even those who clean out foreclosed homes for the banks. The Human Cost of Foreclosure, also talks about a darker side of this trauma–suicide.
But, as the article notes, there is hope. Not only are you not alone, as foreclosure is now striking one in every 171 households in the United States, there are ways to deal with these issues that can give you time to catch up payments or get a fresh start. Read the article for more information about what you can do to help yourself.
Latest posts by Brett Weiss, Esq. (see all)
- Student Loans and the Elderly: How to Stop Student Loan Collectors and Social Security Garnishment - October 15, 2017
- Sears, Payless and the Future of Retail - March 23, 2017
- Judge Neil Gorsuch on Bankruptcy - February 24, 2017
- Filing for Bankruptcy Without a Lawyer - January 3, 2017
- Monthly Statements in Chapter 13 Cases - December 16, 2016