15 Oct Foreclosure Court taints the legacy of Floridaâ€™s Senior Judges
Judges are put in a position to shape their communities for decades, and Floridaâ€™s Circuit Civil Judges are no different. They decide extremely critical issues facing Floridians ranging from real estate development to the death penalty. They create new families through adoption and end broken families through divorce. At some point in a judgeâ€™s career, he (or she) begins to think about the legacy he leaves behind, and when a judge retires, he reflects upon his body of work and hopes that his unbiased rulings helped shape his community for the best.
Latest posts by Chip Parker, Esq. (see all)
- How will my bankruptcy affect my spouse’s credit? - February 15, 2016
- Bankruptcy is an excellent retirement strategy - January 15, 2016
- Bankruptcy as an Asset Protection Tool – Part 2 - October 19, 2013
- Bankruptcy as an Asset Protection Tool – Part 1 - October 18, 2013
- The New Rules For Getting An FHA Mortgage After Bankruptcy - August 30, 2013