12 Mar Foreclosure Assistance for Coloradoans
In Colorado there is now a free service for homeowners who have missed payments or are in danger of foreclosure. This service is the Colorado Foreclosure Hotline.
The Colorado Foreclosure Hotline provides free professional housing counseling. The counselors provide assistance to homeowners who are trying to avoid foreclosure.
The Colorado Foreclosure Hotline may be contacted by calling 1-877-601-HOPE.
If the Hotline cannot help or you are interested in learning about other options, then you should consider speaking with a Colorado Bankruptcy Specialist. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can stop your foreclosure and allow you to get caught-up on past due amounts owed on your mortgage.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013