12 Mar Foreclosure Assistance for Coloradoans
In Colorado there is now a free service for homeowners who have missed payments or are in danger of foreclosure. This service is the Colorado Foreclosure Hotline.
The Colorado Foreclosure Hotline provides free professional housing counseling. The counselors provide assistance to homeowners who are trying to avoid foreclosure.
The Colorado Foreclosure Hotline may be contacted by calling 1-877-601-HOPE.
If the Hotline cannot help or you are interested in learning about other options, then you should consider speaking with a Colorado Bankruptcy Specialist. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can stop your foreclosure and allow you to get caught-up on past due amounts owed on your mortgage.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1: An Unlikely New Weapon Against Debtors - January 9, 2017
- Court Says Chapter 7 Debtor May Not Have Two Cases Pending at Same Time - December 12, 2016
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- Unsettled Question: Another Court Rules That Bankruptcy Client Worksheets Are Privileged - February 6, 2016
- Chapter 13 Debtor’s Lawsuit Tossed Out for Failure to List It in Bankruptcy Documents - January 31, 2016